- BA in Mechanical Engineering
- Year 2017
- Rate: Very Good
- Rank: 2nd on the batch
Najdeah has been working in the solar energy field since 2017 in the designing phase, implementation, development of small companies, and management of projects. Also, he is a certified energy manager (CEM®) and certified energy auditor (CEA™) from the association of energy engineers (AEE).
working stages :
- The designing phase includes more than 15 Mw as cumulative projects in both mechanical and electrical parts. some of these projects were provided for several Arab countries such as:
– Saudi Arabia
The projects divided into ON-GRID, OFF-GRID, Zero Export, Hybrid, and Pumping systems.
- The implementation phase includes more than 5 Mw as cumulative projects divided into Rooftop, Ground Mount, Car park, and Corrugated sheets.
- The development phase includes two companies in Jordan that specialized in Solar energy and one company that specialized in Consulting and Providing solar mounting structures. we did provide for Jordan market more than 3 Mwp steel structures in 2020. and more than 2 Mwp design and consulting services for several Arabian markets in 2020.
Najdeah Also – Founder of Acadeemi Training platform, which is a site for publishing specialized Arabic content, as a step to enter the e-learning market.
Eng. Najdeah Trained Nearly 3000 students around the world in the Solar energy field through several courses in this field like:
- Solar energy system design
- SketchUp Modelling for PV system
- SketchUp & AutoCAD For PV structure Shop Drawings
- Advance PVSYST Design Course
- Professional site survey to prevent design mistakes
Also Eng. Najdeah Has some online Courses Like:
- Solar System Design
- PV Structure design Using STAAD. Pro
Some of the course Free and others paid